Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Love You, Man

There's certain movies that I can literally watch over and over again.

I Love You, Man is currently in the hot seat for being that movie on repeat in my life.


There's something about a feel good movie that lets you just stop living in your life for a moment. That escape from whatever is plaguing you.

A couple of my faves:

any Sex and the City episode and/or movie
any L Word episode
Juno
Tremors (yea I'm strange like that)
Benny and Joon
Wall-E

and a lot of other silly romantic comedies.

Sometimes I just wanna live in the movies. The problems they have seem to evaporate so quickly and I'd like to have that power.





Thanksgiving was rather uneventful....the usual amazing family members outweighed by the ones I could easily do with out. It was heartbreaking to see my grandpa without my grandma.....I miss her so much....I feel like there's so much I didn't get to share with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment