Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back in the game, er um, sorta


Bzzzzz! Psssst! Hey. Hey! Hey you!

Damn, can a girl get some lovin' around here??


But seriously, how does one move on (sexually) from an amazing (sexual) relationship. Put aside all the other emotions tied in with your average uber sad break up. How do I get laid again???

This is a new one for me, seeing as how any other relationship I've ever been in (if you could really call them relationships) I've cheated on the person. There was no dilemma of moving on. No question of how to get back in the game. Technically I jumped into the game before they were over.

Now granted this break up is a slim week old, the man was on warped tour right before this happened....so the v has been needing the p for a minute if you catch my drift.
Lack of sex does crazy things tithe human brain, or at least my brain anyways. Should I have initiated the raunchy last go round?? Or would that have made it even worse knowing just what was being left behind on great detail??? And how am I supposed to have any kind of sex when in my head I will be judging harshly, VERY harshly?

More thoughts on this later as the breakup phases move along. Till the, I'm off to the store for more batteries.

1 comment:

  1. good call on passing up the "raunchy last go round"; too many feelings involved...

    as for sex... maybe you should try something you haven't tried before.. think outside of the box... that way you won't judge harshly, cause it would be a totally different experience. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate for any freaky beastiality, or two girls one cup type shit, just sayin' open your mind girl... maybe you should think about getting it on with a trans guy

    ReplyDelete